Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I was in a writting mood today.

Ways you and I complete each other:

You are very kind and willing to listen. And your temperament is perfect for me. you get angry and you sometimes get grumpy, but it takes a lot for you to get that way. and I do a lot of silly things. And you put up with it. you put up with me humming and me rambling about nothing.

I feel we both make each other want to be better people. you make me want to be healthier, and you make it very easy for me to do that. and I think I make you see things a little differently. I think I help you see the good in the world no matter how horrible people seem to be.

You like protecting. And I need to be protected. Because I like being nice and people sometimes take advantage of that. but you, just by being you, have helped me realize that and so I am not nice to those people. and I stop them from taking advantage of me.

(something sort of funny) most of my weight is in my legs and bum. And yours in your shoulders and arms and chest, so together we make one normal evened out person.

You are calm. And that helps me stay calm.

You are a man and I am a woman.. I don’t think I have to explain that one?

We both do a splendid job of loving each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment