Wednesday, January 19, 2011

remember


I loved your arms wrapped around me. I loved it when you squeezed me. I loved falling asleep for my nap holding your hand, and finding out afterward that you didn’t take a nap, but stayed there so I could be cuddled while I slept. You love me so well.
You made me feel so confident. I knew no matter what happened, you would be there and you would protect me at all costs. I didn’t have to worry about anything. I know you treat all women extremely well, but you did so much for me on this trip, all because you love me.
Before this trip, I was scared. I was scared you would look at me, and decide you didn’t like me. I was nervous you wouldn’t want to cuddle; you wouldn’t want to kiss me. I was worried about everything; but now I know that was very silly of me.
And I know it scares you that I am ready RIGHT NOW to visit you, and to talk about the next step. But I am ready for all of that because of how well you love me. There is no one else in this world that will ever love me as well as you do.
You put up with so much from me, and you never expect anything back.
I know things are not easy, and you are so stressed out with work and not having time for your family, friends, or me (and to be honest I believe you worry about having time for me the most) but just know, I notice everything you do for me. And I appreciate it. I notice how well you love me, and it means more to me than anything else in this world.
Know that I love you, and no matter what happens, no matter how busy you get, I will always love you the best that I can. Because that is what you deserve for loving me so well.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment